Field Day Rescheduled for June 1st

Field Day will be canceled for Friday, May 18th, because of the weather forecast of impending rain.

Our plan going forward: Next Wednesday, May 23rd, looks like we should see some sunny skies again so we will plan to do our 5th grade vs. Faculty relay races at 2:30 on that day.  No volunteers are needed. 

Our rain date is Friday, June 1st.  Our rain date for the rain date will be Wednesday, June 6th.   We're hoping for sunny skies after this week!  

Thank you for your understanding.  Please contact Mrs. Powers at if you are no longer able to volunteer for the rain date.  If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you are available for the same time slot as the original Field Day.